Friday 1 May 2015

Does the walker choose the path, or the path the walker?


Hi Guys, it’s been a while since my last update on the game, Me and Mario Nunes have been working hard on designing the Hex tiles for the board I wanted to give the tiles a cool pixel art style which I felt would fit nicely with the feel of the game and here are a couple of examples of what we have come up with for the Oak forest side, the outer boarder in green is the trim line this is to help stop drift when the hex tiles are being cut during manufacture and also represents the magical boarder which binds and separates this once unified forest. 




Let me know what you think, and I should hopefully have more to show you very soon, we have already begun to design the assets for the Thorn forest tiles which are looking pretty awesome so far. :D 


Please 'like' 'share' and 'comment' on my face book page, and help keep the support for Oak-Thorn growing. :D  

https://www.facebook.com/afrozombiegames 

No comments:

Post a Comment